What's new

B&B Inauguration Day 1/18/09

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
we find ourselves in need of a Mod to administer to us the Oath of Office on this most auspicious occasion.

Don't look at me, unless you're comfortable saying "Thank you sir, may I have another?" repeatedly.

+1

Viva La Revolución!!

Art Is King, Now And Forever!

What's that Mr. Pigeon? What are you saying?

proxy.php

"Coup! Coup!"

Cory,

Looks like we're gonna have to start *a list.* Beaker can give us a few pointers, I"m sure.

Cory/Rich, you fellows do realize that your positions have been brought before the grand jury for the incorrect use of ballet box polling and the counts where yet again way off in Florida.
The use of cows and goats for voting purposes in cheese land was outlawed some 50 years ago so all thoughs votes you recieved are also invalid. A recount has been ordered and possibly a new election as well.

Sorry fellows, I think your cheese just went sour! :biggrin:

Cory/Rich, you fellows do realize that your positions have been brought before the grand jury for the incorrect use of ballet box polling and the counts where yet again way off in Florida.
The use of cows and goats for voting purposes in cheese land was outlawed some 50 years ago so all thoughs votes you recieved are also invalid. A recount has been ordered and possibly a new election as well.

Um, yes, well... uh.. we still have the Deceased and the Canadian votes in our favor. As for the grand jury... let's just say that they like cheese... A LOT.

Um, yes, well... uh.. we still have the Deceased and Canadian votes in our favor. As for the grand jury... let's just say that they like cheese... A LOT.

Ok I'll give you those votes but remember, I am on the Grand Jury and bribing members is not always a good thing.

Psst...I'll PM my address shortly......All Smoked Chedder, no Swiss..

say whatever you want, and quibble all you want, but WE got Distraction Girl, and we're takin' her fishin' during your little pomp and circumci...errr, circumstance....

Cory,

Looks like we're gonna have to start *a list.* Beaker can give us a few pointers, I"m sure.

:biggrin: Well, we know that we won't have any staff shortages. :thumbsup:

Ok I'll give you those votes but remember, I am on the Grand Jury and bribing members is not always a good thing.

Psst...I'll PM my address shortly......All Smoked Chedder, no Swiss..

Um, yes, well... uh.. we still have the Deceased and the Canadian votes in our favor. As for the grand jury... let's just say that they like cheese... A LOT.

Ha! :lol:

say whatever you want, and quibble all you want, but WE got Distraction Girl, and we're takin' her fishin' during your little pomp and circumci...errr, circumstance....

Hey! Watch it with that cheese grater, buddy. :eek:

Hey! Watch it with that cheese grater, buddy. :eek:

Ya know... that reminds me of the time that your friends Elaine & Jerry were asked to be godparents at a bris. Apparenlty, she had to hire the moyle... man what a nervous wreck he was. I heard Jerry got replaced as godfather too. Man, what a day.

Top Bottom