What's new

Aww Yeah! Make Some Noise!

funny story, when my oldest daughter was in college (she's 30 now), she started smoking and one of the popular brands in her dorm was Parliament. So she's asking her roomy for a cigarette and says "do you have a p-funk?" She then explains to me, that's what they call Parliament cigarettes. I say, "Oh, because of the band." She gives me a blank stare.

Which leads me to another "I'm so old" story. I was at a coffee shop and the barista had a t-shirt that said "Death Cab For Cutie." I said, "Oh, love that song." I later found out there was a band called Death Cab for Cutie and most of their fans would probably not know the Bonzo Dog song.

That's funny @emwolf! I told my wife I won tickets and she asked "Who is that?". LOL. I sent her some of the hits and she recognized a couple. I'm super excited because the show is at a new venue just opened last year.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Thanks Owen! How you been feeling?
I've been doing great, most of the bad stuff seems to happen to my wife. Last week she had to get C5-7 fused- she was getting constant tingling in both hands, and it was beginning to affect motor control She came through well- just has to wear a next brace for a month or two. At least she can take it off when she sleeps and eats. She primarily has to wear it whenever she is moving around.

I've been doing great, most of the bad stuff seems to happen to my wife. Last week she had to get C5-7 fused- she was getting constant tingling in both hands, and it was beginning to affect motor control She came through well- just has to wear a next brace for a month or two. At least she can take it off when she sleeps and eats. She primarily has to wear it whenever she is moving around.

Glad to hear you're doing well. I'll throw up some prayers for your wife. Glad things are improving during her recovery.

Top Bottom