What's new

Australian Shaving soaps.

Being in Australia myself, i want to try Squadron Soaps, Fat Face Shaving and Whispers from the Woods.
In no particular order...
I have a face fat soap that don't get my attention (and don't give me good shaves after three uses). I think there is something on it that irritates my skin, but I want to give more trials... Whispers from the woods could be a next one to try too :)

I have a face fat soap that don't get my attention (and don't give me good shaves after three uses). I think there is something on it that irritates my skin, but I want to give more trials... Whispers from the woods could be a next one to try too :)
Hey Fer - yeah i think Fat face has dropped off my radar. Whispers in the Woods is very high on my 'to buy' list.

just ordered me some squadron soap, sounds like a great soap, cant wait to try it

just an update on The Warden... this is an amazing soap and have been using it exclusively for the past few weeks and i have to say i love it, up there with the best i have ever tried. make sure you try this one @tim33z

just an update on The Warden... this is an amazing soap and have been using it exclusively for the past few weeks and i have to say i love it, up there with the best i have ever tried. make sure you try this one @tim33z
I will be - but i dont want to get it and then think - 'i now need a wolfman' LOL!

Plus its out of stock currently

Hey Fer - yeah i think Fat face has dropped off my radar. Whispers in the Woods is very high on my 'to buy' list.
Actually, if you are interested in trying, I will be happy to send it to you by the cost of aus-post. I want to give it a last trial, but even if I am happy with the last one, It won't get any more attention. Lather looks superb, but not the shaving, alas not on my face.
cheers