What's new

AUGUST 2020 SCORES

Status
Not open for further replies.
A handful of Semogue brushes :D

Three Galahad C3: Premium Boar, Premium Boar IT & Finest Badger. Two Pharos C3 Black Horse

proxy.php

Last week I received a package with a couple of honing stones. 2 Shapton glass beauties. 4000 & 8000 HC. I am still waiting for a 1000, 16000 and holder that are on back order. I can't wait to start using these and sharping my own edges.
Steve

IMG_7561.jpg

IMG_7564.jpg

Last week I received a package with a couple of honing stones. 2 Shapton glass beauties. 4000 & 8000 HC. I am still waiting for a 1000, 16000 and holder that are on back order. I can't wait to start using these and sharping my own edges.
Steve

Very nice. I've put mine through hell and back and they still work like a charm. What's your plan for flattening?

Very nice. I've put mine through hell and back and they still work like a charm. What's your plan for flattening?
I am still waiting for the other stones and holder because they are on back order. I am planning to buy the diamond plate in a couple of months to spread out the cost. What do you recommend?
Steve

I finally received my Peach and Cognac soap from The Shave Shop. They originally made an error with my order and omitted the soap from the shipment. It took some time, but it was an honest mistake and Pete make good to fix it. I am anxious to try it out and it will probably be my selection for next week's shaves.

Steve

IMG_7605.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom