What's new

Atlanta Barber Supply

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
Was in my former hometown of ATL today and stopped in Atlanta Barber & Beauty Supply on Collier Rd. Definitely worth visiting if you’re in the area. Full lineup of Clubman products and a good selection of several other aftershaves like Lustray and Stephens. Also lots of Proraso products. Very reasonable prices as you would expect from a Barber supply wholesaler.

cc6aa2f7-189d-487d-9d73-b7b988d2ba06-jpeg.1624519
9BD7F202-9BD1-4735-818A-6F88DC7A3D46.jpeg
8E43C19F-90F6-4F8F-ABE6-2B2DA9616970.jpeg

Attachments

• CC6AA2F7-189D-487D-9D73-B7B988D2BA06.jpeg
    CC6AA2F7-189D-487D-9D73-B7B988D2BA06.jpeg
    818.1 KB · Views: 283

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
That’s pretty amazing indeed. I’ve lived in Atlanta twice and made the hour and a half trip down there for the first time in thirty years for a baseball game. Wow, things have changed. I don’t believe I’ll make that trip again for fear of never finding my way home 😂.

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
How does the Stephan Bay Rum compare with VIBR? Is the Lime as delicious as it looks? Who makes it? Great haul! If there is a barber supply here it is likely in Greenville and I hate driving to Greenville because I have to go through Easley.

I actually like the Stephan's very well. Pinaud VIBR is too heavy on the cloves for me. So I heard in another thread from @OkieStubble that Master's was discontinuing their line of A/S, including their Bay Rum, which is one of the 3 ingredients in his famous Bootlegger's recipe, and that Stephan's is an acceptable alternative. ;)

The Lime is made by Pinaud (Clubman) and I've never actually tried it. I intend to use it and the Osage Rub for the Bootlegger's "Artic Lime Blast"

How does the Stephan Bay Rum compare with VIBR? Is the Lime as delicious as it looks? Who makes it? Great haul! If there is a barber supply here it is likely in Greenville and I hate driving to Greenville because I have to go through Easley.
There are quite a few beauty supply shops in upstate SC. Typically I find most of my stuff like that at the "ethnic" beauty shops, ( the stores that have wigs posters up on the outside and "appear" to cater to the African American crowd..).. Its hit and miss though as some carry more stuff than others.... I know there are quite a few in the Spartanburg area that I go to whenever I happen to be in that area of the upstate.... I think that Atlanta supply place has an online store and if I'm not mistaken they do free shipping on orders over 70 USD...

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I actually like the Stephan's very well. Pinaud VIBR is too heavy on the cloves for me. So I heard in another thread from @OkieStubble that Master's was discontinuing their line of A/S, including their Bay Rum, which is one of the 3 ingredients in his famous Bootlegger's recipe, and that Stephan's is an acceptable alternative. ;)

The Lime is made by Pinaud (Clubman) and I've never actually tried it. I intend to use it and the Osage Rub for the Bootlegger's "Artic Lime Blast"
Great price on the Stephans bay rum. I absolutely love that stuff. I used to buy it in a 1.5 litre bottle but they no longer sell that size. I'd have no problem getting through a gallon of Stephans. I love posh bay rums like St Johns but I'd choose Stephans if i could have only one. THE American barber shop bay rum. Sprinkle it in your hair and gently rub it in and the fragrance will last for several hours.

Top Bottom