What's new

astra sp and personna med prep

Astra sp's have been my go to blade for a while but I've been reading a lot about persona med prep blades. How do these two compare? Do they sell the med prep in smaller packs cause I've seen them sold in bulk 100 boxes. I would like to try them first before committing to buying 100.

razorbladesandmore.com

i use the labs and they're very nice. i have probably 10 other blades in my rotation but I stock up labs. the personna barber blades are also excellent blades IMO.

Out of the twenty or so blades I've tried, these are two of my favorites, surpassed only by Iridiums. I find both of them to be sharp and smooth.

my favorites are 1. Med Preps 2. Feathers 3. Astra SPs. I find the Med preps to be the best blade in the majority of my razors.

The "for hospital use" marked personna super blue are only sold in boxes of 100 and boxes of 250 individual wrapped blades.

proxy.php

Hi guys, I'm just about ready to pull the trigger on a large order of Astras. Not trying to hijack random-hero's thread but I have a quick question.

How are these blades compared to the Astra SP's regarding forgiveness? That's one aspect I like about Astra SP. Thanks!

Hi guys, I'm just about ready to pull the trigger on a large order of Astras. Not trying to hijack random-hero's thread but I have a quick question.

How are these blades compared to the Astra SP's regarding forgiveness? That's one aspect I like about Astra SP. Thanks!

Just don't offend them too much, or you're outta luck..

You can get labs, meds, or barbers by the 10 pack at Razorbladesandmore.com. Yes, the barber blades are worth trying IMO. I got them free as a sampler from the owner of RB&M, and they are very similar to Labs IMO.

How are these blades compared to the Astra SP's regarding forgiveness? That's one aspect I like about Astra SP.

I find the Med Prep to be generally more forgiving than the Astra SP, especially on the first shave where the Astra can feel a little rough in some razors. However, the Med is so comfortable in most razors that it can lead to a careless forgetfulness about how sharp it is, and it will nick you if you don't respect it.

Top Bottom