What's new

Assortment of Shaving Mugs and Bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen
I am trimming my collection of bowls and mugs because of duplicates and certain pieces just not being used.
Because of pricing I cannot include shipping if you want to buy one piece. Shipping costs to the US and here in Canada are approx. $20 which includes tracking as well. Now if you buy two or three pieces the shipping will be $10. If you buy four pieces the shipping is free, same thing for five pieces.
Now if you buy 4, 5 or 6 pieces, not only is the shipping free but I will also include a white vintage shaving scuttle at no extra charge. ALSO, the price for everything is $135 which I will reduce to $120 if you buy everything. I use PayPal and all pricing is in US dollars.

From left to right...Seaforth shave mug, Sailboat shave mug, pewter gravy boat/soap holder, Molinard shave mug, Silver mug with milk glass insert and in the middle a Ca Yuen lather bowl. Cat not included.
tempImage101FfU.png

Now the Seaforth mug (below) is from the 70s/80s because it's from the Prince Matchabelli ownership period. $15 US. Very good shape
tempImageVZ0RvJ.png

Next is a Made In Germany shave mug with a boat image. Not sure as to age etc. $15 US...very good shape
tempImageEzD207.png

Now we have an RWP Wilton Armetale gravy boat which I use for a shave mug. I put a puck of soap into the boat after softening and form it to the boat. It's easy to hold and has a built in brush rest. You can see how that works. Brush NOT included...$15 US
tempImage5QgtdT.png

Molinard shave mug. French mug in an art deco style. Not sure of age but in very good condition. $20 US
tempImageYEZMk1.png

An Empire Silver Co. (established. 1941) shave mug with a milk glass insert. This is an antique and a well-used one. It has various small dings and the "quadruple" plating is worn off on most of the mug. It has a brush rest and has some flea bites on the top of the insert. It is a great old piece and has a ton of character. Again the brush is NOT included. $20 US.
tempImageoHZDMi.png

The Ca Yuen Resinite bowl. An excellent lathering bowl that works beautifully with cream soaps whether from a tub or tube. I have others.
Original price $85, asking $50 US.
tempImageBmAMGp.png

Now for the extra...an antique shaving scuttle which I cannot tell how old it is or where it's from. There's a couple of hairline cracks which are in the glaze and not through the porcelain. There was gold leaf trim etc but most has been worn off through use. This is FREE if you buy 4, 5 or all the mugs and bowls.
tempImageQ20ac9.png

Thanx for looking...Cheers. Any questions, please ask.

The Molinard, Seaforth, pewter gravy boat and the mug with the milk glass insert are sold and the scuttle has been awarded as well. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom