What's new

Aspire Atlantis V2

Anyone tried one yet?

I should have one in my mailbox early next week. As much as I love dripping, having a tank would make things easy. I ran a couple of tanks through the Beyond Vape Silo I bought a while back and never really used. I liked it, but wanted more air. Apparently the V2 has twice the airflow of the original Atlantis, plus an extra ml of capacity, and the ability to draw external air into the drip tip to cool it.

Haven't tried one yet, so many subohm tanks out there at the minute. They seem to have improved a lot of things, especially with the coils for the V2. Please let me know how you get on with it.

Haven't tried one yet, so many subohm tanks out there at the minute. They seem to have improved a lot of things, especially with the coils for the V2. Please let me know how you get on with it.

It arrived yesterday and I've been using it ever since. I'm on my third tank through it and it's been smooth sailing the entire time. Flavor and vapor production have both been comparable to my Magma at about 35W. The capacity isn't huge, about 3ml, but I didn't want something huge since it would make my mod top heavy. The airflow is impressive, wide open it's comparable to a Stillare. The new V2 coils are working great so far.

I've heard great things about the Beyond Vape Silo Beast, which can use Atlantis coils, as well. If I had a bigger box, I would probably go with that over the Atlantis V2. It looks a bit nicer, in my opinion, and can be filled from the top.

Very nice, I need to pick up a new tank for when I am out and about. Thinking about the Arctic at the minute, as I seemed to burn through Atlantis V1 coils, and Kanger Subtank coils, in about a week on average.

Late to the party, but as one who has both the Arctic and the Atlantis2 I prefer the Atlantis2. The airflow was the seller for me, the Arctic has a tighter draw if that's your thing, but in my case I like lots of airflow and the Atlantis2 nails that for me. FWIW I've had no issue with the coils on the Atlantis2.

(late to the party) I also really like my Atlantis2...

Others to consider in that style are the Herakles, Zephyrus (coils or RTA deck)...

The Atlantis and Herakles also have available Nickel coils for use with Temp control

Top Bottom