What's new

Art of shaving coupon giveaway!

I have a $25 off a full size kit from Art of shaving coupon that says it must be redeemed in store and as I have no store within 4 hours of me and I do not want to see it go to waste. I have decided to give it to someone that wants it! the first person to guess my favorite cartoon show as a kid ( I am 28) can have it! If no one guesses I will pick at random in a day or so. Good luck and thanks for all you guys do here!

28...Hm. That'd put you at age 7-8 in 1995, and that's right around the time that afternoon cartoons started their decline as Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon started their big pushes. So, it's more likely that you were starting to watch things on one of those channels; Cartoon Network was the bigger producer of popular shows at that time, so that narrows it down to something like Dexter's, Ed, Edd, n' Eddy, Johnny Bravo, and Courage...But if I had to make a guess? I'd probably go with Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup, aka the Powerpuff Girls. LOL

(I just COMPLETELY over-thought that)

28...Hm. That'd put you at age 7-8 in 1995, and that's right around the time that afternoon cartoons started their decline as Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon started their big pushes. So, it's more likely that you were starting to watch things on one of those channels; Cartoon Network was the bigger producer of popular shows at that time, so that narrows it down to something like Dexter's, Ed, Edd, n' Eddy, Johnny Bravo, and Courage...But if I had to make a guess? I'd probably go with Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup, aka the Powerpuff Girls. LOL

(I just COMPLETELY over-thought that)

Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think Blossom was a cartoon.

Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think Blossom was a cartoon.

Blossom was not a cartoon, if you're referring to the Mayim Bialik TV show with Joey Lawrence as one of her brothers; however, Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup were The Powerpuff Girls. :)

(On a side note, EG Daily, who voiced Buttercup on the Powerpuff Girls, was also the voice of Tommy Pickles from Rugrats AND Pee-Wee Herman's girlfriend Dottie in the movie Pee-Wee's Big Adventure).

Top Bottom