What's new

Arko soap smell - ugh!

I finally found some Arko soap at the store today and was able to smell it even through the foil wrapper. I have to say, those of you who described it as having the scent of a cake of urinal deoderant are 100% right. Wow. :eek: That's one I can cross off the list.

and a nice lather as well.

as i squeezed my tube of Godrej this morning for the first time, i realized even though it's a few dollars, it has nothing on value like the Arko stick. :smile:

Every time I see the Arko stick get compared to a urinal cake, I have to run and have a sniff of mine, my Arko that is, I don't even own a urinal cake. Anyway, you guys must go into some pretty classy bathrooms if that's what you smell. I used to live just down the hill from (read, spent WAY too much time at) a dirty old biker bar, and I can tell you I WISH I could have had the pleasure of smelling an Arko stick in that mens room:lol:

I like the comparison of Arko smelling like Williams on steroids. And if Akro smells like a urinal cake, so be it. I like its clean soapy scent. It doesn't bother me in the least bit. The base scent of AOS soap bothers me. To each their own.

Arko soap is one I will buy again. I paid more for shipping than the soap itself. Next time I'll buy half a dozen. :biggrin: Great shaving soap.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I'll take Arko over Williams any day, even though I like the scent of Williams better.

Scent is strong and certainly has a go or no-go factor. The more I used it the more it smelled like a perfect shave though, so I ended up with buying 2 boxes (24 sticks) of Arko!
Great stuff.

J

Jarmo P

The problem unlike other soaps I have used is:
Once Arko stick is there, it governs the bathroom smell !

Cris told once that it smells like urinal refresher and after that I've been thinking that this soap is for those homosexual perv guys who prefer that overpowering smell and lurk in the public urinals.

I say sorry for all the normal guys and also normal gays who just like the Arko as a good shaving soap.
UGH

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom