What's new

Arko Normal Review Discussion Thread

Justso,

Are you referring to the cream or the soap? This is the thread for the cream, but is seems like you're speaking about the latter... (?)

No worries - I just thought that might be the case. Cripes you think that makes you an idiot; follow ME around for a day!! :tongue_sm

I agree that Salters and the 3 T's are more luxurious than Arko, however, they do not give a better shave. I can get a closer shave without irritation with Arko. So, if I want a luxurious shave, I go with the more expensive creams. Today I wanted a close shave, so I went with the "garbage":biggrin:

I've used the "sensitive" Arko. Nothing spectacular. I don't remember the scent, which means at least I didn't find it repulsive. :lol: But it's nothing spectacular, and for the price I paid for it I will stick with the Florena at the local drug store if I want a low price high quality cream.

I was the recipient of one of our member's generosity a short while back (Thanks again, Bob O !) and included with the EdT and cream samples was a tube of Arko Normal. I find the scent to be very similar to that of European Palmolive, which is a nice soapy clean scent.

Performance wise, it's good, but not great. I will happily use it up, but I don't think I will venture to try the other scents. A while back, I took a tube of trash can destined Derby Menthol and Derby Lavendar off of Kyle's hands and I actually prefer the Derby to the Arko, but again can't see myself buying more when I run out.

Top Bottom