What's new

Arko=meh

So last night I broke out the Arko and had a great shave! Thinking to myself the whole time about the stench around my face. Swmbo came in and told me to wash my face and get rid of that nasty stinky stuff, she would not play nice the rest of the night until it faded to her not noticing it....so it will be gone here soon.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Put it in a dish and hide it in the basement or garage for a while. It should mellow out quite a bit.

The sticks are fairly soft and will squish into a bowl or cup. I leave mine uncovered and
as mentioned, the scent mellows some.

P

Pjotr

So last night I broke out the Arko and had a great shave! Thinking to myself the whole time about the stench around my face. Swmbo came in and told me to wash my face and get rid of that nasty stinky stuff, she would not play nice the rest of the night until it faded to her not noticing it....so it will be gone here soon.

In the face of a bit opposition you cave in. Where are your loyalties? To the soap or the wife. Get back in line trooper and get the ARKO out.

Sounds like you got a defective spousal unit. You're welcome to move in here until you land on your feet, but I flat refuse to cuddle. Sorry sir but even I have limits.

That's a shame she doesn't like it, it shaves great!

Spoken like a man unfamiliar with the phrase "division of community property".:scared:

There is a large and ever-growing portion of the American population to whom this phrase means nothing. You have to have something to split before splitting it becomes an issue. No reference to BrianK intended.

My Arko is hanging out with my Williams in the garage, hanging unwrapped in an open bag on a hook. The garage is now bug and spider free, and the citronella scent is still noticeable. I hope in a few weeks I can try these for real.

In lower potency both smell like Ivory soap to me, which is not a favorite, but perfectly acceptable. (and even shaves acceptably well in a pinch.)

Phil

Top Bottom