What's new

Aristocrat Agressiveness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone with experience with all of the US made Aristocrats, rank them by aggressiveness? The Wiki doesn't break them down by years.

Are the earlier ones without the notches more or less aggressive? What about the first ones with no end caps? Is there no difference? Or simply YMMV?

Thanks for any help.

The US Aristocrats are a pretty diverse group beyond the 40's and 50's variants you are asking about. There is also the flare handled old type in the faux ivory case and the gold slim adjustable that shves just like, well a slim adjustable. Then there is the '34 TTO open comb, too! Are you asking about all of them?:001_smile

The US Aristocrats are a pretty diverse group beyond the 40's and 50's variants you are asking about. There is also the flare handled old type in the faux ivory case and the gold slim adjustable that shves just like, well a slim adjustable. Then there is the '34 TTO open comb, too! Are you asking about all of them?:001_smile

Well, specifically for me, I am interested in the 40's group. I have heard the later ones with the notches and the end caps are a milder shave. I have also heard the first ones in this group, with out the end caps, are the more aggressive. And, that those in the middle, with end caps and no notches, are in the middle of the aggressive scale. Or, is their no difference?

Well, specifically for me, I am interested in the 40's group. I have heard the later ones with the notches and the end caps are a milder shave. I have also heard the first ones in this group, with out the end caps, are the more aggressive. And, that those in the middle, with end caps and no notches, are in the middle of the aggressive scale. Or, is their no difference?

This has been my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom