What's new

Ariana&Evans shaving soaps

looking forward to trying it.. just waiting on some stock to get to Australia and i will be getting the Grecian horse soap plus a combo soap/splash yet to be decided..

Just tried Choco Cubano - excellent! Have other A&E - Tertius, Asian Plum, l'Orange Verte, Summer Fig - and this one follows the excellent lather and unique scent of A&E's products. More of a "Choco" nose than "Cubano," but it's a perfect transition scent from deep Summer to early Fall. Strong dark chocolatey primary tones, with a background hint of the humidor filled with prime Cuban leaf. I like it - a lot. Not flowery or "perfumy," but just the right strength to not overpower, yet still be there, and the AS "skin food" perfectly complements. Will order again.

Just tried Choco Cubano - excellent! Have other A&E - Tertius, Asian Plum, l'Orange Verte, Summer Fig - and this one follows the excellent lather and unique scent of A&E's products. More of a "Choco" nose than "Cubano," but it's a perfect transition scent from deep Summer to early Fall. Strong dark chocolatey primary tones, with a background hint of the humidor filled with prime Cuban leaf. I like it - a lot. Not flowery or "perfumy," but just the right strength to not overpower, yet still be there, and the AS "skin food" perfectly complements. Will order again.

Easily my favorite offering from A&E!

Top Bottom