What's new

Are any razor makers working or looking into a premium injector?

There you are.

There you are.

Woah, I really do like the design,

There you are.
I saw that thread and looked at the razor. I think it’s a redesigned Supply at a higher price point. Too many similarities.

Reactions: JSW
It's Blackland or bust for me. I'd love a modern injector, to be clear, but as it stands right now, Shane is the only person I trust to make what I'd love. Hopefully it happens; if not, at least I only have something like 25 injector blades I'd need to PIF, hahahaha.

By the same team?
I’m not sure, but the Hype even uses the same naming convention for the plates of Sensitive, Comfort, and Ultra Close. The biggest difference is the modern-art look and magnets on the plates instead of screws. There are too many similarities to not ask if it’s the same team. Maybe someone else here can answer that definitively.

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
Didn't Parker recently come out with an adjustable injector razor?
Not sure how premium it is though.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
10-9-18.E-2.Mondial.640.JPG
E2.Showing-the-Stop.640.3-20.JPG
11-16-18.E-2.MdC.Kit.JPG

My E2 open to clean is modern and high end. It is a fabulous injector.

Happy New Year & Happy Shaves,

Jim

Last edited:
Well, they're certainly not svelte like a Vector but I think the upcoming Supply SE and Pro razors will qualify as premium. Possibly not if you insist on stainless steel but the shave quality should hopefully be premium.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Make no mistake, I love my I2. Not sure I could afford a Vector-injector (or would than be a Victor?), but it's always nice to dream.
You could consider a Yaqi V2 Excalibur AC head, they work well for myself. A nice tame mid range that works well with AC feather blades or Schick proline P20 or P30 50mm blades (nothing fancy but shaves well IMO). Excellent shaves results.
The head will fit any 5mm OD X .8mm pitch(Standard handles) threaded handle and your off to great shaves and is a little more forgiving than a lot of injectors IMO!
Just my opinion but AC 50 mm injector blades are pricier than my Gem Personna SS PTFE SE blades per shave cost .
SOTD, Jan2, 2022.jpg
Yaqi excailbur comparison V1 to V2 (4).jpg

Have some great shaves!

Last edited:
Top Bottom