What's new

Aquatic/Marine that's not so sharp

Second Bvlgari Aqva. It has depth and amber in the base so it's darker and rounder than most aquatics.

Interesting thread! Scent descriptions and recommendations are often difficult in my experience.

I am amazed at the number of scents suggested that I am not familiar with. I guess I am not keeping up these days!

Ach. Brito (available among others from Fendrihan) Atlantico EdC.

Fendrihan says about it:
Ach Brito's Atlantico Eau de Cologne will take you on a trip across the ocean with its refreshing and lasting aroma.
  • Refreshing fragrance that lasts the day
  • Features notes of lemon, lavender, cedar and musk

While Ach. Brito describes it as:

Markedly masculine, Atlantic EdC offers an authentic sensory journey through the ocean.
This maritime explosion begins with the aromas of the coast, slightly perfumed with lemon and lavender, but quickly the depth and envelope of marine and ozone aromas gain preponderance giving it strength and vitality. In the background there are woody contrasts of cedar and musk that turn it into a refreshing colony but full of character.
Perfect for men with a strong personality who do not dispense with distinct and impactful aromas.

(Translated from Portuguese)

Even if you disregard the obvious sales pitch, it is a very pleasant fresh, but not overpowering, “maritime” scent that makes me think of sand dunes and sand grass along the Atlantic coast on a not too hot, pleasant early summer’s day.

Like with many European fragrances, the “lasts the day” claim needs to be taken with a grain of salt, but I have no complaints and I quite like it…

B.

Top Bottom