What's new

ANZAC PIF.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
image.jpeg image.jpeg With the 100th anniversary of the end of WW1 coming up and with the cementing of the great ANZAC alliance between Australia and New Zealand I am offering a PIF between two great countries. This PIF is open to anyone in Australia and New Zealand, any member of this great forum. I will run the PIF until Suturday the 18th of August and then my LOTH (Kaye) will draw the winning ticket from my Grandfathers WW2 helmet. I will notify the winner and then post the items out on Monday 20th of August. Just say I am in and you are in. In this PIF you will receive:
ANZAC biscuit tin.
L'oreal Hydra Sensitive Skin Moisturiser.
Faulding Shave Cream.
Palmolive Shave Cream.
Rituelle Shave Cream.
7 packs of blades.
One $2.00 Shaving Brush. ( my avatar )
L'oreal Non Foaming Shave Gel.
Pino Silvestre Shaving Soap.
Mennen Shave Stick.
Some of the items are un-used and some have been used once. The Mennen shave stick is very old and the last one that I used the lather disappeared very quickly but you could still shave with it. Just letting you know. Any questions feel free to ask.

Legion

Staff member
Not in, but thanks for a generous PIF. That Faulding cream was the first I ever used, when I was a young lad with chin fluff.

I'm not in, but that's a generous PIF. I noticed it includes an Aussie made Mennen/Palmolive shave stick, which fits the occasion nicely. These shave sticks have become unobtanium, since Colgate-Palmolive AU had stopped producing them sometime over 12 months ago. In case anyone is curious, Pino Silvestre appears to be another soap made by TFS (based on forum gossip/speculation). The winner will be very pleased.

I’m not in. I’ve been contemplating a clean out and don’t need to add to my stash.

I’ll add to @Volare ‘s comment about Pino Silvestre. I bloom the top of soap by adding a few drops of warm water before loading the brush and when combined it with Proraso White Pre-Shave the pine/menthol result is quite cooling in Summer.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Thanks for all the lookyloos on this PIF. The winner is Drunk Bender.

Awesome, thanks so much for the opportunity. I can't wait to try the Pino soap. Thanks again, it is people like you who make B&B such a great place.

It is not available in large stores and towns, but I have seen it recently in Whitemark store (Flinder Island). Surely any small-remote stores out there will still have it in stock.
I got one, and I may got more next time :)

Picked up the package today from the post office. All I can say is that I am floored by the generosity of @ajkel64 , lots of products that I have never used, so looking forward to trying them all. I will post some reviews as I try them. Thank you very much sir.
P.S. The brush that was included, was my first brush a little over 2 years ago. It was a great little brush but the knot fell out when I stopped it too vigorously on the towel one day, so I am glad to have a replacement as my local supermarket stopped stocking them.
Enjoy your shaves and keep well. You deserve it.

Picked up the package today from the post office. All I can say is that I am floored by the generosity of @ajkel64 , lots of products that I have never used, so looking forward to trying them all. I will post some reviews as I try them. Thank you very much sir.
P.S. The brush that was included, was my first brush a little over 2 years ago. It was a great little brush but the knot fell out when I stopped it too vigorously on the towel one day, so I am glad to have a replacement as my local supermarket stopped stocking them.
Enjoy your shaves and keep well. You deserve it.
Have fun DB.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I am glad that you received the goodies. Please let us know your thoughts as you use them. Enjoy them.

Top Bottom