What's new

Anyone tried the Lab Blue Personnas?

Here is a link to them on razor blades and more. It says they are the same as the med prep ones "but do not go through prep process" (whatever that means).

I was curious if anyone had tried them and can attest to the quality vs the med prep blades? Seems like for $18 per 100 rather than $31 per 100 they might be something to look into.

Thanks

I got some in a loose blade pack in BST. Was originally under the impression they were the mess but the markings later indicated otherwise. Can't compare them directly to the meds, but they shave and feel a lot like a sharper version of the red pack personnas, so a quite good blade, worth the price, and probably a better buy than the supposedly very similar med prep.

Here is a link to them on razor blades and more. It says they are the same as the med prep ones "but do not go through prep process" (whatever that means).

I was curious if anyone had tried them and can attest to the quality vs the med prep blades? Seems like for $18 per 100 rather than $31 per 100 they might be something to look into.

Thanks

I ordered both a while back and I can't tell the difference at all. I like both of these blades very much but somehow I still like the Red IPs the best.

I use them interchangeably, whichever one I grab. I think the Med prep's additional step is an extra sterilization process, but can't remember where I read it.

I bought them both to settle my curiosity. They both shave great for me, and feel no difference. I have not tried every blade, but these are my best. I've stopped looking. Get some.

I bought them both to settle my curiosity. They both shave great for me, and feel no difference. I have not tried every blade, but these are my best. I've stopped looking. Get some.

Out of curiosity, which other blades have you used?

Top Bottom