What's new

Anyone received their aliexpress.com order yet?

Receiving my 2nd handle from ds cosmetics today. Not sure when I will receive the vigshaving since it's cainiao super economy and not trackable.

I received one AliExpress item in mid-December and another around Christmas Day.

Which was better than my recent eBay experience. I ordered something from a west coast seller on December 2 and it took until the 26th to be delivered on the east coast. If I recall it took 8 days for USPS to ship cross country. I think the seller used some third party service which added a lot of time on the front end before it even left California. Still it was disappointing since it was a Christmas present that was missed.

Still nothing. last update says received by the carrier and this was more than 1.5 months ago.
just poor experience with aliexpress.com.
won’t be buying anything from them again.

My tracking from 11/11 says arrived at destination...hopefully my yaqi brushes are gonna be here soon

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

last update says received by the carrier and this was more than 1.5 months ago.

Here's a few useful rules to deal with AliExpress:

1. Never order anything that you need fast
If you need something yesterday, there's Amazon. The price is higher for a reason.
2. Never order anything that you can't afford losing
You might have chosen a bad seller, or perhaps customs decide that your $10 order is worth hundreds...
3. Forget about your orders entirely. They will show up when they do, and not one day sooner.
Shipping from China takes time, there's COVID, and tracking isn't all that accurate, anyway.
4. Make a note on your calendar
With buyer protection, you can receive a full refund for a package that's never been delivered.
However, you need to wait 75 days: it used to be 60 days, however, with COVID affecting shipments, the window has been extended.

TL;DR remember when your buyer protection is about to run out so you can ask for a refund in case the package hasn't arrived.

If the package shows up late, you keep the money AND the package.

Meanwhile don't fret over the tracking and live happy.

My Ali order (a minor one) paid on 10/4 still hasn't been updated since evidently making it to the U.S. A local order from the 16th of December is out for delivery finally.

10/24 is my oldest order from that that hasn't been delivered (nothing since then has been). The last order I made which WAS delivered was placed on 9/12.

I just noticed an update. The sorting center appears to be via LA, California

CBBF4A2C-1DCC-4CB2-8FEF-CBA774BAC2AE.jpeg

FYI, it looks like there is a Winter sale in progress at some stores, ending on Jan 15. I managed to save a few % on a non-shave item I wanted.

I have to say I'm pretty impressed by the shipping time from China.
When I was ordering from Aliexpress some years ago before I moved abroad, packages from China took from 40 days to over two months to be delivered in Italy.
In 2020 I moved back to Italy and items ordered on Dec. 5th safely arrived on Dec. 24th and Dec. 27. The packages were sent with Cainao.
I later ordered a Maseto brush on Christmas day (not Aliexpress, still from China) and it landed in Europe on Jan. 6th. Likely I should get it in the next few days.
Considering Covid-19 and the Christmas holiday I have nothing to complain about.

I had 3 orders from 11/11 and one from the Yaqi live stream the week before. My order from the stream was split and I received part within 4 weeks and the other part arrived on the 21st Dec. Two of my 11/11 orders also arrived on 21/12. I am still waiting on one order from 11/11. Apparently it is in Ireland, but don't know if it's held up in customs or in the An Post warehouse somewhere.
My final order arrived last week. I received a second notification the order is in my country and it arrived 2 days later.

All of my Aliexpress orders have now been received.

Apparently, China is experiencing another wave of outbreaks and are on lockdown. So if you have any orders still yet to be dispatched from AliExpress, this may be the reason why it is taking its time at the moment.

Yaqi Factory Store said:
Dear buyer, sorry for the inconvenience. The order was supposed to go out the day after the order was placed. But because of the outbreak in Shijiazhuang, no one can leave their homes. We were locked in and couldn't work properly. We are not sure when we will be able to deliver the goods. We are waiting for notification from the government.If the shipment period ends, the order will be closed for automatic refund.Can you extend your delivery period? Of course, if you don't want to wait, please cancel the order

dscosmetic Official Store said:
Due to the impact of the epidemic, express delivery was suspended and delivery was delayed. It will be resumed After January 20. If you see that your shipping has been cancelled, don’t worry, we will reissue。Please understand

Does anyone know why I received a notice from Aliexpress to pick up my package at the post office instead of it being delivered normally?

Does anyone know why I received a notice from Aliexpress to pick up my package at the post office instead of it being delivered normally?
This usually happens to me when the post office claims that there is nobody available to receive the package at the doorstep. Normally, the post office will leave a collection notice on my door. Now due to current circumstances, even registered mail is treated like unregistered and they can leave it in my post box without bouncing it back for collection at the post office. It's strange though because this is normally done on the post's side and I've never got a notice from Aliexpress themselves. Probably take down the tracking number and ask your local post for further details.

Well, the issue self corrected lol. Before I made it to the post office, they were delivered to my home mailbox. Past year has been full of surprises 🤣.

Top Bottom