What's new

Anyone received their aliexpress.com order yet?

I bought and received a few things from them but I no longer deal with them. I had extremely;y slow deliveries and some orders cancelled because the seller apparently didn't know what they were doing and would have lost money on the transaction. As far as I'm concerned, I can do better on Amazon, all thing considered and the service after the sale is a thousand times better.

I ordered (11/11) a few things from four different sellers under that site and I believe all of them have come in.

(Sent from mobile)

I don't know that it matters but none of my orders were shave related. They were all Christmas gifts and since I received 7 out of 8 orders before 12/25 I'm doing pretty good. The last item ordered 11/16 has supposedly cleared customs 12/17 but I haven't seen it yet so it's going to be a late Xmas gift.

I ordered 6 items on 11/11 and have received only one item so far. I ended up having a number of issues with the Yaqi Factory Store and I will never give them my business again. They failed to ship my original order which is never great news after waiting a month and when they offered to ship it again with a free gift that also failed to materialize. I have had mostly good luck on AliExpress in the past but this year it is not looking to be going my way.

I just received something from early November, still waiting on something from October. Ordered something from russia a month ago, still waiting, also have a package coming usps from 2 states away that's been 10 days now. Lol depends on shipping, ordered off etsy from China and it got here in like 12 days.

I ordered an item just over a year ago and it took at least 5 weeks. With what is going on in this world today and with it being the holidays I would expect to just about double that.

Personally I am avoiding Ali now. An item I ordered that wasn't Ali related but was a seller from China, like the rest of the stuff sold there, was faulty. It was a $10 item and the settlement was a whopping $1 and change and there wasn't much I could do about it. Since there was a settlement Paypal wouldn't do anymore. So in the end I won't deal with Ali or sellers from China. Again just my personal experience.

Hopefully you get the items you paid for.

I ordered a 2 Brushes and a razor from Yaqi in their 11/11 sales to send to the UK.

The 2 brushes were sent from Spain and took a few weeks, but both had ENORMOUS glue bumps so they sent out replacements from China which I received a week ago.

I'm yet to receive the razor though.

I ordered two items November 11 and had both in early December. One item was from Yaqi and one a handle from DSCosmetics. Ordered two small razor stands from Ali on November 23 and they arrived about Dec 15. I live in Ontario, Canada.
I am fed up with their email crap and tracing so I will no longer do business.

I ordered from uomo in 11/11. The tracking shows that just yesterday it went through Shanghai 😂

D664DD08-7927-4F4A-AC2A-4765651E3D89.jpeg

this differs greatly from their information provided

AC51543C-DF60-4C6B-BA68-B88534AAD460.jpeg

Last edited:
I had 3 orders from 11/11 and one from the Yaqi live stream the week before. My order from the stream was split and I received part within 4 weeks and the other part arrived on the 21st Dec. Two of my 11/11 orders also arrived on 21/12. I am still waiting on one order from 11/11. Apparently it is in Ireland, but don't know if it's held up in customs or in the An Post warehouse somewhere.

I do know that the Irish postal service is very backlogged due to the (seemingly neverending) lockdowns and the marked increase in online shopping. I can't lay all the blame on Aliexpress.

Had one brush handle arrive from ds cosmetic delivered very quickly like early December. I ordered another brush handle almost a day later it says november 12th, but the sale was still going on and they shipped it separately. That handle hasn't arrived and ordered something from vigshaving as well which hasn't arrived.

I placed ten orders on either Single's Day or Black Friday. Seven have been delivered in 18 to 26 days, either AliExpress Standard or Cainiao Standard for Special Goods.

Three are still en route: one, for reasons I haven't ascertained, has been assigned to the Dutch Post and wasted almost a month in the Netherlands.

The other two are Cainiao Super Economy and are taking their own sweet time, even for the standards of a cheap shipping method.

Top Bottom