What's new

Anyone find themselves using "non-seasonal" products out of spite for the weather?

I've been on a menthol kick lately between my Suavecito Cream, RR Santa Maria, and Fine American Blend AS. It wakes me up just enough to concentrate on my shave.

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
The only products I use in a seasonal fashion are colognes - and then only for some (some are year round).

Anyone find themselves using "non-seasonal" products out of spite for the weather?
I do use non-seasonal products but not out of spite for the weather. I just don't care about seasons to begin with and just use what I like. We really don't have much in the way of seasons anyway. It's unbearably hot and humid most of the year and cold but rarely freezing for a few weeks. In between we are lucky enough to have a few days of nice weather.

Southern California, on the beach = no weather at all, really, certainly nothing so crass as what you call "seasons." So any products, any time, just as I like, sticking to my narrow likes and dislikes.

It's 15 degrees outside and after looking through this thread I decided on Yeti Snot, followed up with Krampert's Frostbite for my
morning shave - WOW!

I am more about the post-shave feel and moisturizing properties of soaps in the Chicago winter as opposed to the summer when it doesn't matter quite as much. Lanolin and tallow soaps are my go-to's especially when it's -30 degrees on the train platforms in the morning...

I'm in Arizona so the seasonal thing doesn't really come into play so much. I do like a super cold menthol soap when it's really hot outside though.

I have been using Nivea ASB in the winter because of the low humidity, but stick with the same soaps. I'm not even sure what scents go with each season.

Not really, but I did shave with Strop Shoppe Peppermint on Christmas as I was feeling festive. I feel myself gravitating towards the warm scents in the cold weather, but it is not exclusive.

A cool november morning shave...in south Florida!

proxy.php

Top Bottom