What's new

Anybody tried shaving 2 times in 1 day?

Haha! No I wouldn't DE shave like that. Though being military I have been forced to do it twice when I used electric razors.

I have occasionally.

I wont leave the house in the morning without having shaved.

If I am going to a special occasion later in the day or in the evening I may shave again.

I always find a shave to be refreshing.

Mickey

I did when I was working through my sampler pack of blades and couldn't wait to try the next blade.

I would use one blade in the morning and try a new blade in the evening.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
If I did an early morning one pass straight razor shave in the morning and have an evening event where I really want to look and feel fresh, I will do another one pass shave and have done so on a half a dozen or so occasions in the past 7 years.

Sometimes. Tonight for example. Shaved in the AM. Shaved before bed. Not shaving again today. Maybe tomorrow night or tomorrow morning.

If I did end up doing this, the second shave wouldn't be my face. It can barely stand 36hrs between shaves as it is.

I do all the time. Shave in the morning. Work a convention booth all day, shower and shave for a dinner business getting.

I do shave twice a day occasionally, but the 2nd shave is usually only 1 or 1.5 passes as opposed to my morning 3.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I will generallly take a second shave if SWMBO and I are going out in the evening. But I have the Fred Flinstone shadow as soon as I shave anyways.

I've done it twice, once when I wanted to try a new blade, and once when I wanted to try a new razor. Regretted it both times, just too much for my skin to handle.

The only time I might shave twice in any given day is if I'm going to a special social event with friends. This would include a formal or semi-formal event that may involve wearing a shirt & tie. Normally shaving once each morning keeps me satisfied otherwise.

Last edited:
Top Bottom