What's new

Any TFS (Tcheon Fung Sing) Enthusiasts?

I've only ever tried one of their products out of curiosity, "loZIOne".
I really like it, reminds me of "leather", tobacco and sweet strawberries.... and it has a bit of a cooling sensation as well. Although, TFS explains the scent profile as "orange blossom, sage, and cedar".
(I keep finding myself coming back to this AS.)

Because of this, I blindly ordered another one of their products (because I couldn't find any info/review of it at the time...), "TFS Stupefacente Aftershave Splash" (Scent profile explained by TFS as: "Sicilian lemon, geranium, and thyme. Mid notes of cannabis oil, rosemary, lavender, eucalyptus, and saffron. Base notes of rosewood, patchouli, and sandalwood.")
I can't even begin to imagine as to what this would smell like, even with their explanation.

(The scent profile explanation by TFS of the one I currently (loZIOne) own doesn't reflect what I smell, so I can't personally rely on TFS' description).

So I was wondering if any TFS / AS enthusiasts could chime in on this.

Thank you

TFS makes the soaps sold under the 'Abbate Y La Mantia' label. I own two of those, 'Laureato' and 'Don Jose'. Both are superb soaps, bringing both great scents and great performance to the table. I recommend them without reservation.

Small update for anyone interested;

I just received my order of TFS tupefacente Aftershave Splash"
(Scent profile explained by TFS as: "Sicilian lemon, geranium, and thyme. Mid notes of cannabis oil, rosemary, lavender, eucalyptus, and saffron. Base notes of rosewood, patchouli, and sandalwood.")

I'm not sure if my nose is able to detect everything in the scent profile.
To put it simply, this is what it smells like; lemony cleaning solution. like a strange but pleasant dish soap.
It reminds me of a fresh, hazy and sunny day at the swimming pool....

Not bad, but not my favorite (I like the "loZIOne" aftershave of theirs better).

M

Member 113878

Let us know of it gets in the drydown, after several hours.
I'm interested.

Let us know of it gets in the drydown, after several hours.
I'm interested.

So it's been a few hours now (around 7 actually) and the scent faded by 50% around the 4-5 hr mark... It still smells the same, just not as potent. I've noticed that the scent is also "sweet", maybe even "musky" if you really search for it.

I have a few samples, but honestly have not had the opportunity to use them yet. I will have to dig them out.

Hi boilerphan, where in the world did you get samples of TFS ?

So it's been a few hours now (around 7 actually) and the scent faded by 50% around the 4-5 hr mark... It still smells the same, just not as potent. I've noticed that the scent is also "sweet", maybe even "musky" if you really search for it.

Hi boilerphan, where in the world did you get samples of TFS ?

Groomatorium has a few varieties in sample size on aftershaves and soaps.

Top Bottom