What's new

Any scents similar to Gucci PH 2

Im really enjoying this scent. Its sweet but light and refreshing. Very inoffensive...a good spring scent. I think its the tea and bergamot that I like.

Any other good tea note colognes? Or similar to Gucci PH 2?

Here are the notes:
Black Tea, Bergamot, Tobacco, Cinnamon, Wood, Musk

hmmm, tough one there. I think it's pretty unique. Try Bvlgari black (black tea and vanilla), or L'artisan's Tea for Two (black tea and spices, like a chai). neither has the freshness and are both a little edgier.

for other general teas, Bvlgari au The Vert has a green tea feel, Hermessense has osmanthe and yunnin (I found it very underwhelming, but it's a tea note I believe).

that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Unless you want to stray from tea...?

Looking at Bvlgari scents it seems like alot of them have a tea note in them. Pretty interesting. Maybe if I email them they will send me some samples.

Anyone ever try Live Jazz? A good price and the notes seems like a good summer fragrance.

Re: live jazz, it's a pretty well regarded frag by many. Very affordable and a solid summer scent. goes on light but stays present, really blooms in the heat. that being said, I didn't get anything tea related out of it, more coriander, but as a general summer frag it's a safe blind buy. otherwise easy to resell.

re: bvlgari, tea is their 'signature' house note. Most should be pretty available at any average department store.

Ive been in the market for another Summer scent think I might blind buy Live Jazz. The notes look they are right up my alley.

I really like Gucci PH II...it's my go to scent right now. I'd like to hear what you think about any of the new colognes you're trying out...how they compare and whatnot

Top Bottom