What's new

Any Forum suggestions to learn about Crypto trading?

Wow! Further drawback in the crypto market, at least in my portion of it. Still in the black, just barely. BTC halving less than a week away, hopefully a major rebound is in store soon. HODL!
Isn't the Halving a potential long term risk? That if the miners are not financially rewarded enough for their efforts, then there is likely to consolidation of the smaller players, leaving a few big miners which seems to go against a central ethos of the currency. That if future financial incentives are not enough to pay for transaction validation, seems like there would need to be some additional payment layer which complicates everything and calls into question its standing as a currency. But I could have a big misunderstanding of where the end game is heading, as I have a limited understanding of the costs and how the miners pay for their compute power over time.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
The halving ensures a finite supply of BTC, which in theory will cause it's demand (and price) to go up as the supply decreases. But there is still a lot of BTC out there. I would assume that miners will mine something else?? I to have a limited understanding of the intricacies of the mining process, but I understand that it is very expensive with regards to hardware and energy usage.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
So it's the day before the BTC "halving" event. I've lost all of my previous gains with the pull back and am slightly in the red. But still in HODL mode. I'm anxious to see what will happen in the near future after tomorrow. Will it be a slow climb or will crypto take off as has been predicted? It's been a volatile ride, but I remain optimistic.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Que AC/DC "Back in Black". Just barely in the black today. A lot yet to regain and hopefully surpass greatly in the coming days!

Top Bottom