What's new

Any Equal To Mitchell's Wool Fat?

MWF is my favorite, too. The soaps I have that I like almost as well are Geo. F. Trumper's Coconut Oil, Provence Sante, and Pre de Provence.

There are still many soaps with excellent reputations that I have not yet tried.

Tim

I've been using MWF with a Chubby 1 since Christmas. I can't believe how little product is needed for a 3 to 4 pass shave! I'll have that puck forever!

==Tom

Lothantique. Natural ingredients soap w/ beurre de karité. Un savon français, messieurs. C'est fabuleux. :tongue1:

Sure, there are many that are even better. For example, Penhaligon's, Floris, Tabac, DR Harris, L'Occitane, Gold Dachs, T&H Luxury, etc...

I think that you may find that the best way to find out what you like is to try out different soaps. You might notice that we all have differing opinions of what is "best".....thus YMMV. I am still in the early stages of this disease myself, so I'm still learning. Of course if you spend the time to research the different soaps you'll notice certain ones keep having good things said about them.

Top Bottom