What's new

Any decent Atra carts?

The whole reason I jumped to the Fusion was because the last pack of Atra carts I bought way back when were horrible. I'd like to keep the Atra around as a backup to my DE, but don't want to bring home another pack with dull, grabby blades. Any recommendations?

I buy the cheap Wilkinson Sword Trac II/Atra carts on eBay. I hate the slime strip, but I do get a decent shave when I travel.

Were they original Gillette Atra carts? I have a great experience with NOS Schick Ultrex or NOS Wilkinson Sword Profile/Ultra Glide carts...

I recommend the personna pivot plus carts. I use them when I feel like using my atra. I got 100 of them of the Bay for $15 back on black Friday. They are very smooth after the first few shaves and last a good while.

The whole reason I jumped to the Fusion was because the last pack of Atra carts I bought way back when were horrible. I'd like to keep the Atra around as a backup to my DE, but don't want to bring home another pack with dull, grabby blades. Any recommendations?
I'd stick with the Fusion.

Top Bottom