What's new

Any colognes close to RazoRock XXX

I really like the RazoRock XXX soap scent and am looking for a cologne that's as close as possible to it. I purchased the cologne on the RR website that was mentioned as a good pairing, but I don't get that XXX scent to me. Are there any colognes out there that are very similar? I've heard that XXX is very similar to the Aqua di Parma soap in scent and performance, so I'm wondering if there is an AdP scent out there that's a close match?

Since RazoRock smells very close to Acqua Di Parma shaving cream, and Acqua Di Parma smells very close to Acqua Di Parma Colonia, you should consider gutting the Acqua Di Parma Colonia fragrance.

Other scents that resembles RazoRock XXX could be:

YSL Pour Homme Concentrée
Chanel Pour Monsieur (Not the Concentrée version)
Penhaligon Blenheims Bouquet
Monsieur de Givenchy

If you like the barbershop kind of smell, but want to avoid the citrus, then get this:
YSL Rive Gauche Pour Homme

+ a big 1 to Acqua di Parma Colonia. Close match IMHO,

and then if you like these fresh EDCs you can also try Lorenzo Villoresi Acqua di Colonia, Guerlain EDC Imperiale, SMN Santa Maria Novella even 4711 EDC.

AdP would be the perfect choice. If it's too pricey you could consider 4711 which you can often find on sale for about 10% the cost of AdP.

Vitos colonia for aftershave , then top with the cologne Joe sells
that matches this . Joe is also making a balm to match this coming soon

Top Bottom