What's new

Any cigarillos worth a smoke?

I usually can carve out 20-25 minutes a night at work for a quick smoke. I’ve been trying to smoke my pipe and just go back to it the next night, but it’s not always great the next night. So I was wondering if there are any cigarillos worth my time, or if I just need a small bowl on a pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get a Toscano:

Cut them in half (that's how the Italians do it).

They are amazing.

Best part: they don't have to be kept in a humidor so they are perfect for taking on the road for a quick smoke.

-j

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Get a Toscano:

Cut them in half (that's how the Italians do it).

They are amazing.

Best part: they don't have to be kept in a humidor so they are perfect for taking on the road for a quick smoke.

-j
I’ll second that! Toscano’s are a great rather bold “working man’s” cigar. Not the usual minimart crap.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I’ve tried these and they were great. The Davidoff and Partagas were the best of the bunch.

I have some Bandidos and Shrapnels. I got them as gifts and they smoke alright. Cost is low on them compared to others. Any thoughts on these? I do not really smoke cigar tobacco much, prefer cigarette or pipe tobacco, but will smoke a cigarillo once in a while.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I have some Bandidos and Shrapnels. I got them as gifts and they smoke alright. Cost is low on them compared to others. Any thoughts on these? I do not really smoke cigar tobacco much, prefer cigarette or pipe tobacco, but will smoke a cigarillo once in a while.
I always enjoyed the Macanudo little cigars. Good cigar flavor without having to deal with a 45 minute smoke.

@steveclarkus is right about the Macanudo minis. I forgot about them. Those were my driving smokes in the army. Perfect little cigar that doesn't quite realize it. And even nonsmokers in the cab with me never complained about the smell of a decent cigar as long as my window was open.

I used to smoke a Victor sinclair cigarillos 38 gauge about $ 50 for 100, with coffee outside in the lanai, however I have finished the last of them off and now i am smoking a pipe, something like H & H cavendish with my coffee, can usually finish it before it hits 80 outside..

If for no other reason than the fact that they make you look like The Man With No Name, yes, they are worth smoking. Just be sure to get a poncho too.

Top Bottom