What's new

Antique store colognes

Is it just me, or can you not resist opening every bottle of cologne/AS/perfume in an antique store and sniff it, full or not? I never noticed I did this until yesterday when my bother made fun of me while we were out searching for the next undiscovered treasure. There was one bottle tho, a Shulton bottle labeled "Friendship's Garden" that was locked in a case. I just couldn't bring myself to find the lady with the keys just to ask if I can have a smell. I mean, I know I'm strange, but the whole world doesn't have to :lol:

I don't even know how to begin, but let me say I buy a lot of cologne's and aftershave's in antique malls and, the always favorite, junk stores. I'm not sure how to help you but as someone with a brother and a sister always remember, brothers are a pain and sister's, are .... yes, a bigger pain.

Don't miss a chance to make a friend and find a great classic scent because of having to put up with a brother or sister.

I have always equated Antique Stores with furniture and never even considered that I would find cologne in them (thus, I never go in...not caring the slightest about furniture).

I'll have to keep my eyes open now and start checking them out! :)

I have always equated Antique Stores with furniture and never even considered that I would find cologne in them (thus, I never go in...not caring the slightest about furniture).

I'll have to keep my eyes open now and start checking them out! :)

They can also be a great place to find vintage razors, scuttles, mugs, brushes... if you're into that.:wink: I'm lucky enough to still have some tiny antique malls tucked away in "the hills" that have a few things pop up on a regular basis, and don't charge e-bay prices :thumbup1:

Top Bottom