What's new

Antique show scores 10/27/17

Hi guys, I just wanted to share a picture of my finds at the antique show yesterday.
I got a gold and a silver Gillette New Improved, a ABC with its case, a 1918 Gillette property of the US Army Old Type, a Blue Gillette Ladies Starburst, two Gillette Slim Adjustables, one Gillette Fatboy Adjustable, one short handle Gillette Black Beauty, and one blade bank. It was a very good hunt!
20171028_203227.jpg

Hi guys, I just wanted to share a picture of my finds at the antique show yesterday.
I got a gold and a silver Gillette New Improved, a ABC with its case, a 1918 Gillette property of the US Army Old Type, a Blue Gillette Ladies Starburst, two Gillette Slim Adjustables, one Gillette Fatboy Adjustable, one short handle Gillette Black Beauty, and one blade bank. It was a very good hunt!
View attachment 833143
Wow!! That's one heckuva score!!! Congrats!!

View attachment 833143

Oh wow... that's a fantastic haul!! Congrats!!!

Top Bottom