What's new

FS Razor sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
*FREE RAZOR WITH A PURCHASE OF $100 OR MORE*

Hello, I have several razors here for sale.
Please let me know if you are interested in anything and would like more photos. I accept Paypal only and shipping varies from $4-$8 Conus only. I will combine shipping on multiple orders so let me know.
Don't be shy, hit me up with offers!

- US Gillette OC Aristocrat - $200
Razor has been recently replated and looks amazing! But it does bind a little when closing. Could use a little mineral as it squeaks when opening
The exterior case is really good but missing a small tape rear of case and the interior is stained and worn

-UK No21 - $125
Razor haze been repaired and replated. It is a great looking razor but just very slightly not 100% right. One door is slightly lazy. The case looks ok in original condition and satin lining has some wear and staining.

—UK No58 - $100
Razor looks great. It was just tuned up but it appears a slight factory defect. The doors open a little more than they should and the tto knob is a bit to far out. This doesnt affect the shave or performance. Case looks good exterior is slightly dirty with minor wear

-UK Red Tip - $100
Razor has been replated and looks amazing. A rare find!

-US Gillette F2 Fatboy - $65
Razor looks really good. Paint appears to be all there. Mechanically works as it should. Case is ok. One corner is broken but case functions as it should.

-US Silver Bostonian - $60
Great looking razor. Has some tarnish but will clean fine. Case looks great with some of the lettering is missing but overall there. Comes with the blade bank as well.

-US Gold New Standard - $60
Great looking razor. Case looks really good but needs some cleaning and it has a small tear in the corner. Case doesnt snap shut but overall looks really good.

-US Silver New Standard - $60
Great razor with original patina. 2 slightly bent corner teeth. Slight plating wear on inner barrel. Case overall looks good. Minor wear on the exterior. The back tape has been replaced and they use some sort of white tape. It looks ok but would look better black. Minor interior wear with some staining and fading of fabric

-US 1941 Gillette Ranger Tech - $55
Razor looks good just needs a cleaning and polish. The case has minor wear in and out. The exterior has 2 spots in the rear bottom corners that are worn and metal is showing through. The interior looks extremely nice and it displays wonderfully.

-Henckels SE - $45
Great shave comes with 2 blades

-Gillette Slim Adj. K1 1965 - $35
Blue case
Razor looks good , paint appears to be all there and mechanically works as it should. It just needs some cleaning and polish. Case looks good but clear has minor scratches

-Gillette Slim Adj. L1 1966 - $35
White / red case
Razor looks good , mechanically works as it should. It just needs some cleaning and polish. Case looks good but clear lid has scratches and a little hazy

-Gillette Slim Adj. K1 1965 - $35
White / black case
Razor looks good , mechanically works as it should. Paint missing from a couple of numbers. It just needs some cleaning and polish. Case looks good but clear lid has scratches and it appears someone cut off the latch portion

-Gillette Super Adj. (109)C3 1982 - $25
Overall razor looks good minor wear and some scratches on doors

-Gillette Super Adj. (109)P4 1970 - $25
Overall razor looks good minor wear and some scratches on doors. Some paint loss on the numbers

-Gillette Adjustable (84) T1 1973 - $25
Razor looks ok . Needs some cleaning. I believe there is some black paint starting to come off on the handle. Mechanically functions as it should

-Gillette super speed. Y3 1953 -$20
Razor looks ok but as a stain running one side. Overall the razor shines. The case looks good

-Gillette Slim Twist - $20
Good condition but i dont know where its made

-Black handle flare tip T4 1973 - $20
Razor looks good just needs a cleaning

-Black handle flare tip O4 1969- $20
Razor looks good just needs a cleaning
AB22B398-5453-45EC-9FB0-2E8E44C3442F.jpeg
BCCC6C71-741B-411E-8866-A2B63CB47F25.jpeg
98C1AE0B-91D8-444B-AAD8-3F5091332522.jpeg
550EE3A1-3E4D-472A-91BC-7F64690F87F9.jpeg
5B590C9C-F786-486C-8D0C-6F28F7D9C822.jpeg
BAB2EE8F-62A2-4066-B7FC-42809133633B.jpeg