What's new

Antica Barbieria Colla Moustache Wax

So was browsing the site and found they did a moustache wax. Now I don't have a moustache, but was considering buying some for a friend.
Has anyone ever used this stuff? And if yes what did you think of it?
It is quite pricey at 25Euro's for 40ml, but Antica seem to make quality stuff.

If someone already has a moustache wax they like, is it a faux pas to gift them one? I am not in tune with moustache culture.

lol so... no, I've not tried it, and I can't say I've seen reviews on it. That does sound a bit pricey. Does your friend use mustache wax already? It's not any faux pas to gift some if you know they use it, to the best of my knowledge.

lol so... no, I've not tried it, and I can't say I've seen reviews on it. That does sound a bit pricey. Does your friend use mustache wax already? It's not any faux pas to gift some if you know they use it, to the best of my knowledge.

I haven't seen any reviews on it either.
I actually mailed Antica to ask what the fragrance of the wax is as I couldn't find it anywhere.
Here is what they wrote to me:
the scent of the Antica Barbieria Colla Moustache Wax has a olfactory trace of fresh woody facet, with a cologne signature of Violetta and Leather. While the Grapefruit adds to the Mandarin gives a freshness explosive.

It sounds really nice.

And yes my mate uses moustache wax already. I am considering throwing it into the order as it gets me free shipping. Thanks for your input Dustin.

I haven't seen any reviews on it either.
I actually mailed Antica to ask what the fragrance of the wax is as I couldn't find it anywhere.
Here is what they wrote to me:

It sounds really nice.

And yes my mate uses moustache wax already. I am considering throwing it into the order as it gets me free shipping. Thanks for your input Dustin.
Based on the scent description, I'd want to use it, I can tel you that much. lol

Prof. Sorry, this is the first I've heard of this product. No breach of Stache protocol gifting a friend a tin of wax. :001_smile

Last edited by a moderator:
Prof. Sorry, this is the first I've heard of this product. No breach of Stache protocol gifting a friend a tin of wax. :001_smile
Jack, their shaving soap is meant to be top notch. I was looking at the costs of ordering some, when I stumbled on the moustachio wax.
Perfect that it isn't a breach. I don't sport a stache, and never have so I don't know the protocol.

Top Bottom