What's new

Another stab at pipe smoking.

I use to smoke a pipe many years ago but gave it up. Then a few years ago, partly because of this forum, I decided to try it again. For some reason it just didn't grab that time. So I quit again.
Tonight I got my interest started again. I discovered a pipe on this forum that I just loved the way it looked so much I just had to give it a try. So once again I will try to give it a whirl. I ordered a pipe, a Savinelli 320 KS. Here is the picture:

Pipe -.jpg

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I use to smoke a pipe many years ago but gave it up. Then a few years ago, partly because of this forum, I decided to try it again. For some reason it just didn't grab that time. So I quit again.
Tonight I I got my interest started again. I discovered a pipe on this forum that I just loved the way it looked so much I just had to give it a try. So once again I will try to give it a whirl. I ordered a pipe, a Savinelli 320 KS. Here is the picture:

View attachment 1141971
Welcome back! I love Sav 320s...they smoke great and feel nice and chonky in the hand. Their take on the Author shape is the best one for non-clenchers IMHO/YMMV. Enjoy!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Tonight I got my interest started again. I discovered a pipe on this forum that I just loved the way it looked so much I just had to give it a try. So once again I will try to give it a whirl. I ordered a pipe, a Savinelli 320 KS. Here is the picture:

View attachment 1141971
The 320 is a great shape. Curvy, like a lady.

They say I'll have it by early Sept. It's my first pipe with a wooden filter system. I'm looking forward to trying it.
I looked at a wiki on how to load a pipe. It was interesting.

That’s my favorite pipe. I smoke it exclusively. What pipe tobacco are you trying?

I'm glad to hear it's your favorite pipe. I was surprised I got it today. My tobacco won't be in until Sat.
I ordered Velvet, I never tried before and Carter Hall which I have tried in the pass and liked it.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Jeebus, now I practically HAVE to buy the one that's sitting in my "Wish List" . . .
It doesn't help that you've stumbled upon the most notorious bunch of enablers this side of the Mississippi 😁...you're lucky @Price is currently incommunicado, he's always good for a shove in the "right" direction. PAD and TAD will come in waves. Embrace it!

It doesn't help that you've stumbled upon the most notorious bunch of enablers this side of the Mississippi 😁...you're lucky @Price is currently incommunicado, he's always good for a shove in the "right" direction. PAD and TAD will come in waves. Embrace it!

WAIT . . . which side? Because this could be my "out".

Top Bottom