What's new

another new guy

Thought I'd jump in and say hello. New to DE shaving as of about 3 weeks ago and already loving it. Ditched the multi-blade Gillette after getting tired of paying for the cartridges and hating to shave. Been lurking and reading as much as possible and already learned a great deal from y'all. Watched the videos, and read the blogs as well. I started with a Merkur 34C, a blade sampler pack, a cheap boar brush, and some Van Der Hagen Deluxe Soap (pretty good stuff). Now, I've added the C&E Best Badger Brush, some C&E Sienna Cream and C&E Sandalwood Soap. BTW, bought the C&E gear last week at the outlet store in San Marcos, TX. Everything was 20% off and I believe the sale is still on. Anyway, I'm getting great shaves already, and loving that C&E Sienna. Now, I've ordered a couple of Mama Bear's Soaps (Rosemary Mint and Bergamot) as well. Anyway, I've got a few questions but I'll leave it at that for now.
:biggrin:

Welcome to B&B! Looks like you got off to a good start!

Just post your questions, there is a lot of experience out here and there is almost always somebody nice enough to answer :biggrin:.

Welcome, Shawn.

Before you make yourself comfortable, please grab a laptop, get in your vehicle, and drive over to San Marcos to that C&E sale. Let us know what they have and we'll all paypal you. You do have a big truck, right? :tongue:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Welcome! And in answer to your questions, yes, fourteen times, and about three times a month. :001_tt2:

Appreciate the warm welcome! And yes there is a C&E store in San Marcos. It's at the Prime Outlet Mall. There is also a L'Occitane (sp?) but I didn't go there.
Just got the MB soaps in the mail, they smell great! Getting ready to try the Rosemary Mint now. Thanks again.:thumbup1:

Top Bottom