What's new

An elegant cartridge razor - is there a market?

Have you ever considered the labor and time involved with polishing a turd? You'd have to wait for it to dry out, obviously. Then I'm thinking that impregnating it with resin would be good, as it would stabilize it and allow a polish to be given. From there I guess you could go in different directions. Depending on style desired, I guess one method would probably be to turn it in a lathe, then apply a good coat of wax to provide sheen and moisture resistance.
Of course, you'll have your artisan turd polishers, and that's a whole other field.

There's probably a forum somewhere.
You might be on to something...brush handle that looks exactly like a dried up turd nugget.

Have you ever considered the labor and time involved with polishing a turd? You'd have to wait for it to dry out, obviously. Then I'm thinking that impregnating it with resin would be good, as it would stabilize it and allow a polish to be given. From there I guess you could go in different directions. Depending on style desired, I guess one method would probably be to turn it in a lathe, then apply a good coat of wax to provide sheen and moisture resistance.
Of course, you'll have your artisan turd polishers, and that's a whole other field.

There's probably a forum somewhere.
Or you could just roll it in glitter and be done with it.

I looked at a Muhle, Kosmos, Olive Wood, Mach 3, set the other day. I thought the proportions of the razor were better than the safety razor version. IMO, it was close to elegant; however I have not yet seen a polished, turd, version for comparison.
Best regards,
Ron

Top Bottom