What's new

An Educational PIF

Once in a while something cool pops up on ebay. The pictures were focused on the wrong parts and the description was close but over looked the unique elements of this razor.
Brian DiPalma was, in another selfless act, instrumental in landing this razor for me. Thank you Brian.
After a winner is selected I will show the after clean up photos.

I would like to do an educational PIF. This will be open to anyone with less than 200 posts. Below are the photos used on eBay. The only info I got from the seller was that it is “silver” colored not gold.

Here is what I am going to do. There will be one winner chosen. Using the B&B website, I would like you to determine what year and model this razor is. If you feel you have figured it out then post here that “I know”, do not post your answer here. I will pick a person using random.org that thinks they know and PM them. If they respond with the correct razor model and year, then they will win a shiny NDC Super Speed that I will ship anywhere I can lawfully worldwide.

Please, no one post any guesses, hints etc.
I will let this run for a few days then start contacting folks. Good luck everyone.

Attachments

• $comp 2.JPG
    $comp 2.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
Top Bottom