What's new

Alright let's hear everyone's recommendations

Hi there, I am a (confessed) closet lover of pens. They always brought fascination to me, but as a kid, I was only getting the cheapest possible pens to use for school. Once I started buying my own things, I stumbled into "intro calligraphy" felt pens and some generic cartridge fountains. Having liquid ink opened so many avenues of writing for me and I slowly realized that I much prefer script over print writing.

Fast forward I had fallen into a rut using Pilot G2 Pens, until today when I happened to stumble onto Karas Pen co. Thus reopening my eyes to the many possible pens I could be enjoying 😍

Long story short, I would love to hear what everyone's favorite pen would be and also a few recommendations. Maybe one Fountain and one pen that can use my G2 refills.

Price isn't exactly a concern, but I really would love an 'every day carry' type pen.

Thank you everyone!

For your fountain pen, you could do FAR worse than a Parker 75. The 75 has a great gold nib that simply writes very well. They were made from the mid 1960s through the 1990s. You can find a good 75 for around $100.00.

Top Bottom