What's new

Alpa Windsor from the Czech Republic.

yes, I use it , both the soap and cream are great lather makers , and fantastic scents !
So many creams out there to try, I just received a very pleasant surprise from a friend of mine from Bulgaria. And the creams I received are:

- Ikar
- Kyna
- Aspis
- Pascale.

I have been in Prague the last days and wanted to have a shaving souvenir. I have been in Havlíkova přírodní apotéka (Czech organic cosmetics). They have an after-shave balm with rosemary smell. As I am not a potato I didn't buy it. Then I have been at Manufactura. Their canned shaving foam was no option for me. Then they have two (perhaps three) after-shave balms. I did not like their smells. Not horrible as Cremo, but not so good that I liked to buy one. My last option was then Tesco, where they had Alpa. I took Alpa Windsor, because that was the only Alpa product where I found a thread here. I don't know yet, how friendly we will get. That is my first cosmetic with a really noticeable fragrance.

I have a few Alpas, all nice, not yet tried the Windsor, looking forward to testing it out sometime!

alpas.jpg

Oskar, I pulled the trigger and ordered a three pack. I really have enjoyed the fougere, I'm sure I will enjoy Windsor. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Finally got around to trying out my Alpa Windsor aftershave!
It's probably been in the storage bin for five years!
Very nice, traditional barber-shop, talcum, lavender scent.
With only a hint of menthol. Age may have taken some of the edge off my bottle.
Reminded me of original Aqua Velva, before Ice Blue. Scent was fleeting.

noxzema rooney filarmonica alpa windsor november 21 2019.jpg

Top Bottom