What's new

Aftershave Bingo: Game On!

We are 24% through the list I compiled, so there are plenty left to get to. For the record, I made the list, sent it to @dangerousdon, who ran it through some kind of magical scrambler, and he sent it back to me. I then post them in the order they appear. Trust me, lots of cool words left to go. :001_smile

Very nice of you Bruce, for keeping Don out of trouble. So, you made the list, and you're calling... Let's get him:behead:
Btw, so far 1/2.

We are 24% through the list I compiled, so there are plenty left to get to. For the record, I made the list, sent it to @dangerousdon, who ran it through some kind of magical scrambler, and he sent it back to me. I then post them in the order they appear. Trust me, lots of cool words left to go. :001_smile

So, it is Don's fault. He made the order which they appear and the bingo cards.

:lol: Or we can blame The Magical Scrambler, a mindless machine. Don may be the Mad Scientist operating the machine, but I've seen enough movies with Mad Scientists to know how this turns out!

Very nice of you Bruce, for keeping Don out of trouble. So, you made the list, and you're calling... Let's get him:behead:
Btw, so far 1/2.

:lol: Or we can blame The Magical Scrambler, a mindless machine. Don may be the Mad Scientist operating the machine, but I've seen enough movies with Mad Scientists to know how this turns out!

ifrankheader3.jpg

I don't how you all can really complain...Bruce is a Gentleman of the highest quality and has made this a much enjoyable game. I mean...so what if I let my wife decide who is going to win already. Yeah...I call it Bingo Predestination!:a29:

I wish I would have thought of that for this game...but alas...cards were made through Print-Bingo and the words were randomized through a super secret process.

Top Bottom