What's new

Aftershave Balm UK

B

Barney14

Any advice in regard to an aftershave balm that can be purchased in the UK.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
In my 30+ years of wet shaving this below is the very best aftershave balm I have ever used. Proudly made in the United Kingdom.

20210917_093750.jpg

B

Barney14

Thanks all for your help, my wife has bought some Prorasso green aftershave balm, I hope in the future to try all your suggestions

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
In my 30+ years of wet shaving this below is the very best aftershave balm I have ever used. Proudly made in the United Kingdom.

I've just received a back-up package ordered from Amazon. The greatness of Hawkins & Brimble is such that I do consider it by far my all-time favourite balm. Love it entirely... :001_wub:

B

Barney14

I've just received a back-up package ordered from Amazon. The greatness of Hawkins & Brimble is such that I do consider it by far my all-time favourite balm. Love it entirely... :001_wub:
I will definitely try it

I’d definitely recommend the Nivea Sensitive Pro Ultra Calming balm. You can pick it up in Boots & Superdrug. One of the best balms I’ve ever used.

Have you ever tried the shaving cream of the same brand + type? Noticed it in the related items section, wondering if it was any good or not

Top Bottom