What's new

Acquisitions Monday Mar 20 - Sunday Mar 26

Ron, I did want to add that I make an effort to stay away from ebay. I would rather look for good buys in different places.

Couldn't resist stopping by the L'Occitane store today:
full

L'Occitane 20% shea butter hand cream - great stuff
L'Occitane Eau de L'Occitan EdT (lavender).
Lotsa samples

Last edited by a moderator:
Austin said:
Ron, I did want to add that I make an effort to stay away from ebay. I would rather look for good buys in different places.
Andrew,
I have assiduously avoided ebay for years, but it seems unless you are willing to go to Turkey or have a friend there, it is impossible to get Derby Blades elsewhere.. Oh the huge manatee!
full

Last edited by a moderator:
proxy.php
proxy.php

I guess you guys know what my SOTD will be tomorrow.

proxy.php

This is a very interesting product. I'll post more about it after I've finished experimenting.

Jeff,

So far I love this stuff. I want to use it for a week, though before I form a concrete opinion.

rtaylor61 said:
Thanks, Andrew. They will soon be off to UCLA Law School.

Randy

A daughter's wedding and then law school? $$$$$$$$$$ Good thing you're independentaly wealthy!!!

Congrats!! They're a great looking couple.

DoubleE said:
A daughter's wedding and then law school? $$$$$$$$$$ Good thing you're independentaly wealthy!!!

Congrats!! They're a great looking couple.

Jerry,

She's MY daughter. She won't be in law school!!! He is THEIR son! I got the wedding...isn't it their turn???

Randy

Ah! You said THEY will be off to UCLA law school. I thought it was a double dip!! You dodged the bullet my friend!

Top Bottom