What's new

Account recovery?

I apologize for taking up forum space with this post but am unsure how else to proceed. My multiple messages sent via the "contact us" link have gone unanswered, and I can't PM a mod as I do not yet have 10 posts under my new username.

I originally joined B&B in 2006 and have almost 1000 posts under my old username. Earlier this year when I did an email change and security overhaul on my computer system I managed to lock myself out of B&B (apparently I recorded the wrong new password), and due to the email change I cannot go through the standard password recovery process.

Obviously I have successfully gotten back in via a new registration, but if at all possible I really would like to be back in under my old username and with all my old posting history.

Would one of the mods please PM and hopefully help with fixing this?

Again sorry for the trouble and feel free to delete this thread once we have established communication.

Thanks!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I apologize for taking up forum space with this post but am unsure how else to proceed. My multiple messages sent via the "contact us" link have gone unanswered, and I can't PM a mod as I do not yet have 10 posts under my new username.

I originally joined B&B in 2006 and have almost 1000 posts under my old username. Earlier this year when I did an email change and security overhaul on my computer system I managed to lock myself out of B&B (apparently I recorded the wrong new password), and due to the email change I cannot go through the standard password recovery process.

Obviously I have successfully gotten back in via a new registration, but if at all possible I really would like to be back in under my old username and with all my old posting history.

Would one of the mods please PM and hopefully help with fixing this?

Again sorry for the trouble and feel free to delete this thread once we have established communication.

Thanks!
Recovered your old account.
If you need to contact me with any problem logging in, email me at [email protected]

Great, thanks so much and wow that was fast!

Again, my apologies for the trouble.

Top Bottom