What's new

According to science...

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
A heavier cast iron tortilla press adds proportionately more to your waistline than a lighter aluminum tortilla press.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
You don't want to hear what I have to say about that science. It would probably get deleted by the mods. anyway.

I have a cast iron tortilla press...press...lunge...press...lunge...lunge...press. Ouch...now bend and pick up the iron that just fell on your foot. That's it...keep lifting. Breathe, breathe, breathe. Keep them arms moving.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
And a bigger heavier gauge chili/stew pot increases cholesterol levels as compared to a bamboo salad bowl.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Compared to chili or stew, I may rather eat the bowl than the salad.

proxy.php

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Sir Issac Newton made tacos in his kitchen. Oh yeah, it had all the ingredients of a fine recipe. Beef, onion, garlic, tomatoes, broth, chili powder and love. He placed all in a crispy taco shell with a homemade salsa the king of Mexico would bow down to. He presented his fabulous tacos to his best friend who was an unbeliever in anything and everything unless he could see, touch, taste, and feel. The best friend took a bite of Sir Issacs taco and his eyes rolled back in his head with pleasure. The best friend asked, " who is the creator of these wonderful tacos?" Sir Issac said, " no one. "I opened the window over there and the molecules came in and assembled themselves into a tasty taco, just by happen stance." The best friend said, "ha, ha..thats funny. You want me to to believe there is no wonderful incredibly intelligent chef behind those tasty tacos?" Yes, said Sir Issac, "because you want me to believe there is no wonderful incredible intelligent loving creator who made our universe with it's perfect set of ingredients."

Top Bottom