What's new

Abulations: Morning vs. Evening

Morning or Evening

• Morning

• Evening

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm an evening shower guy, but after I started experimenting with cold water shaving, I don't need to follow one after the other. That said, I don't work regular hours so if I don't need to get up before 8, I'll shave in the morning, otherwise I'll do it the night before.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Ablutions:
Shaving - Morning
Showering - both evening and morning. Wash my sparse hair in the a.m.

I do both but much prefer to have a shower and a shave at night. Really helps me relax and I can take my time with it as opposed to the morning where it's just a rush to get out the door.

I'm a morning guy. Always have been since my military days. I'm up at 05:30, straight in the shower and shaved and prepped before SWMBO heads for the bathroom at 06:15. Like clockwork. I do admit that I am partial to a shower before bed if the schedule allows it though and at weekends I'll take my own sweet time.

I'm in the either or category... Usually at night before bed.

However I get enough regrowth that I'm not BBS in the morning so if I'm doing something where appearance matters I'll 'save' shaving till the morning before I go.

Morning for me. Heavy beard, five o'clock shadow, call it what you will. When I worked as a Sheriff's Reserve (Fri / Sat nights 7:00 pm - 3:00 am) I shaved twice a day.
If I shaved in the evening, by end of the work day I'd have a very definite dark shadow. Nowadays, it's a white shadow, but you get the idea! :blush:
Regardless, I've been a morning shaver since the 1980s and will not change for the rest of my life.

If the day calls for an afternoon or evening shower, so be it. If I need a quick touch-up shave before going out for the evening, so be it.

But, the next day does not start without shave and shower!

I'm an evening shaver because I like the relaxation of a shave after a long day, and it gives me an extra few minutes to sleep in the next morning so it's win-win for me.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I am a shift supervisor on the boogeyman shift. (nights) so I sleep in the day. Would this be my mornings or still technically evenings?

Top Bottom