What's new

Absintheurs

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
The bad hallucinogenic effects were caused because they used to add Copper Sulfate I believe... to give it that green hue. It's safe now.
Ethan:
Thanx for your reply / info and thanx for sharing. :thumbup:

Christopher
proxy.php
"Drinking is a way of ending the day". Ernest Hemingway

For those interested; I've ordered from Rueverte.com and drinkupny.com.

Both have free shipping offers. Rueverte (literally Green Street in French) has a TON of information on the matter, as well as hundreds of different absinthes for sale.

Both have free shipping offers. Rueverte (literally Green Street in French) has a TON of information on the matter, as well as hundreds of different absinthes for sale.

Oh I was under the impression it was illegal to ship alcohol? Or is that just internationally? Or am I just making stuff up? ...I'm not calling you a liar, I just thought it wasn't legal.

I'll have to keep these sites in mind though! Thanks!

Amazing site guess I know where my drink money will be going next:001_cool:Jades here I come, Kubler is a little overpriced I get it here at place in Carmel for $45.00... Thanks for posting

Buffalo eh... used to be stationed in Buffalo at the USCG group there and lived in Niagara Falls......

Has anyone tried one of the Absinthe kits sold on ebay? The one i looked at has two bottles: one of absinthe essence and one of wormwood essence which combine with your own choice of 100+ proof liquor to make a 90 mg thujone strength absinthe. That's a fairly high level of thujone for an absinthe, if that's what you are after from it. I would love to know if they come out tasting anything like a La Fee or Pernod Absinthe and whether they louche properly, though.

Top Bottom