What's new

A thread that isn't really about "Opinions on Arko Scent"

Hmmm…I can’t seem to recall the scent of ARKO.
I’ll have to use it tomorrow. I’ll report back my findings.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Funny you should mention that.

I was wondering if Arko would be used in your Beagle’s maiden voyage, but I guess that post settles the question.

Enjoy!
Honestly I have no idea what I'll use when it gets here. I just like to stir the embers of this thread every few days... and throw another log on the fire, as it were.

Honestly I have no idea what I'll use when it gets here. I just like to stir the embers of this thread every few days... and throw another log on the fire, as it were.
Yes, throwing Arko in a fire sounds like a good idea. Then again, the fumes it gives off while burning may be even more toxic than when put in an urinal. Hmm, maybe it's not such a good idea, after all! 😁

Sorry, I only put my thoughts in the What’s your Soap thread.
Today I just needed a soap that I could count on to lather quickly, provide protection, be wicked slick, and have a fresh, clean, pleasant scent.
My choice….

ARKO!

It takes a Harvard man to appreciate fully the beauty that is Arko.

PepeLovesArko.png

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
It takes a Harvard man to appreciate fully the beauty that is Arko.
When Good Will Hunting came out in 1997 I was working at a wealthy independent prep school in Palm Beach County, Florida. The students were all asking if I had seen the film, and I said yes, I had seen it, and that the street I grew up on appears on screen twice in the movie. These rich kids couldn't believe it. "THAT'S where you grew up?" they asked, almost incredulously. "Yep," I answered. They said "Is that really what it's like there?" I replied "Well, with the exception of the genius, they pretty much nailed it. We didn't have any geniuses." So even though Will worked at MIT, if @GNR worked at Harvard, perhaps he was the inspiration for Will Hunting's character?

I don't get how arko scent could offend anyone.

The powdery lemon scent is fairly pleasant and not too strong.

It also doesn't irritate the skin at all.

M

mtcn77

I don't get how arko scent could offend anyone.

The powdery lemon scent is fairly pleasant and not too strong.

It also doesn't irritate the skin at all.
I think they mean it smells like naphthalene used to rid stored clothes from moths which I don't get as much as they do. I also never bloom it, since the scents dissolve faster than the tallow and change the scent profile.

Reactions: nav
Top Bottom