What's new

A thread that isn't really about "Opinions on Arko Scent"

Soooo... is that Arko stuff any good?

This thread is like an itch you can’t scratch.
It’s definitely worth trying. I finally tried it and really like it.
Here’s my recommendation: Get a stick of Tabac and a stick of ARKO.
Open up the Tabac, sniff it, day dream of the stench of an old smelly grandma...then throw it away or PIF it to some unsuspecting person.
Now, pause and look at the ARKO stick. There is the ARKO man with his reassuring smile. Open the ARKO and take in the wonderful fresh lemon soap scent. You’ll wonder what all the fuss was about...but wait, it gets better.
Whip up that instant, creamy, slick lather and enjoy a fabulous shave. Then you look in the mirror and realize that you, too can have that ARKO man smile!! 😊

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
proxy.php

proxy.php
I don't understand. What exactly are you trying to tell us?

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
I actually have always loved the Arko scent. I don't know why, I just do. My wife does too. That said, I haven't used it much since late January because I got sick with COVID-19 and my sense of smell is still not back entirely, so the scent of Arko is almost nonexistent for me now. Some scents I can still pick up, so I use those products.

Oh! My friend! You mustn't DO THAT! I use old Pharmacy Pill Bottles and trap the Arkoman and his glorious scent inside. I've got one that came from @mio_cuggino all the way down here to Michigan that STILL smells brand new!

AND

MY

WIFE

LOVES

IT!

I fully believe that Arko should be called an "Arkodeziac!" True story doggone!

Your wife has impeccable taste.

And August is only a few short months away

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
Arko? Urinal cake? Has anyone else heard this rumor, or is this guy making it up?
100% urinal cake. Or lemon cleaner. Whatever. Its smells terrible. Not terrible - yucky. More like terrible - this belongs in a urinal and not on my face. Makes the soap totally unusable to me, even though the lather is actually pretty good. God bless you guys that love it. More for you.

Top Bottom