• Hey Guest. We are currently doing lots and lots of work on the forum software. Please be patient while the kinks are worked out.

Thanks!

A Second Brush

Just wondering what you all might recommend to me as a second brush to follow the current one I have. I like it but wouldn't mind a second brush just to have for rotation purposes. I currently have an Omega 10098.

Last edited:
Want do you want, something similar or complementary (does good in all of the opposite areas to "cover more ground")

Semogue SOC. Boar
Thank you for your suggestion. I'll take a look at that one later today.

Want do you want, something similar or complementary (does good in all of the opposite areas to "cover more ground")
I think I am looking for something to compliment my current brush. Like I said, I like my current brush but would not mind another option for lathering. I primarily lather in a mug and I enjoy that process a lot.

Semogue 2000 is a nice big brush with high quality bristle that would be great for bowl lathering at a low price.

I love mine, took some time to break in but it's pillowy soft tips are a pleasure to apply to the face.

Thanks again to all for the various recommendations. I will look at them closer later tonight and narow down from there.

Thanks again to all who contributed above. When I looked at the brushes above I noticed most or all were boar brushes. Just to throw the question out there, what would be similar to the above mention suggestions in a badger brush?

Thanks again to all who contributed above. When I looked at the brushes above I noticed most or all were boar brushes. Just to throw the question out there, what would be similar to the above mention suggestions in a badger brush?

Go go to the. Vintage Scents website . Check out the Semogue 2013 Barbear Classico Mistura. It's a blend of Premium Boar and Two Band Badger hair. Best of both worlds. Happy Hunting