What's new

A Second Brush

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
Just wondering what you all might recommend to me as a second brush to follow the current one I have. I like it but wouldn't mind a second brush just to have for rotation purposes. I currently have an Omega 10098.

Last edited:
Want do you want, something similar or complementary (does good in all of the opposite areas to "cover more ground")

seabee1999

Semogue SOC. Boar

Thank you for your suggestion. I'll take a look at that one later today.

Want do you want, something similar or complementary (does good in all of the opposite areas to "cover more ground")

I think I am looking for something to compliment my current brush. Like I said, I like my current brush but would not mind another option for lathering. I primarily lather in a mug and I enjoy that process a lot.

Semogue 2000 is a nice big brush with high quality bristle that would be great for bowl lathering at a low price.

I love mine, took some time to break in but it's pillowy soft tips are a pleasure to apply to the face.

seabee1999

Thanks again to all for the various recommendations. I will look at them closer later tonight and narow down from there.

seabee1999

Thanks again to all who contributed above. When I looked at the brushes above I noticed most or all were boar brushes. Just to throw the question out there, what would be similar to the above mention suggestions in a badger brush?

Thanks again to all who contributed above. When I looked at the brushes above I noticed most or all were boar brushes. Just to throw the question out there, what would be similar to the above mention suggestions in a badger brush?

Go go to the. Vintage Scents website . Check out the Semogue 2013 Barbear Classico Mistura. It's a blend of Premium Boar and Two Band Badger hair. Best of both worlds. Happy Hunting

Top Bottom